Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Family Check

Me and my brother at browngate

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Haven’t heard from my Nanay lately, I wonder what she is up to. She always has this tendency of “now you see me, now you don’t.”
Tatay called up two days ago. He said he’ll be dropping by here in Cebu a week from now. He wants to see us. He said Nanay will be coming too. So, it’s a family reunion of some sort.
The last time I heard from my little sister was when she asked for a pair of dangling earrings.
My brother is living a boring life with me. Last week, I let him watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2. And he talked about it again and again for the entire week. Now, I have no intention of watching it anymore.
Lolo keeps asking when we are going home. And I just told him that we’ll going to see him as soon as we are available (hahay... it breaks my heart).Lola keeps sending me text messages about healthy diet and all those “pampaganda” tips. She said I must look good all the time (hhmmm… Ako? Tsktsktsk… I don’t even cut my nails regularly.)
I was reading Seeing Through Places by Mary Gordon, the one I got from my journalism teacher. Then I missed home.
I am waiting for Vera’s Five People You Meet In Heaven.

No comments: