Tuesday, December 19, 2006

HABWA 6

(HILAK-HILAK)

None of all the stuff in my room gave me the comfort last night when I cried myself to sleep.
I know exactly how painful goodbyes would be but I never really thought leaving my first ever family in the workforce would be as painful too. And all I really wanted that very moment was for God to appear in front of me and tell me things are goin' to be just fine and He had planned it long to happen. (So if I end up in a mess, I'm going to blame Him...)

More than just missing the things I've come to love to do and the people I've come to accept as they are, what got me more to tears was the fear that maybe I just did the stupidest decision, sooner or later I'll regret the move I made. Nobody, nothing really assured me that I made the smartest choice, or the dumbest either. I could only say I was too fast in grabbing the opportunity. But Ben told me (in an all-spelled out text message) it's better than letting it pass me by.

Wrong or right, I could only hope I'll find happiness in my new work just as I had in the old one. For eight months, it was both heaven and hell for me, but one thing's for sure, I did grow a lot with them. I owe to them the bed of working experience.

(As for God... I really think You and I should have a talk... You got me to this, You help me through this.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sa dihang nagdamgo ko nimo gabii kay naproblema pag-maayo kay nag-inusara ka sa bhaus.

kaluoy sa Ginoo. pero mas luoy ta. monaog unta Siya kadali.