Friday, March 16, 2007

Why Yes Why No

Ok... so the office suddenly had unlimited internet access...
I don't know why and I don't care...as long as I can blog, the day's beautiful.

shirtless atom araullo photo from manilagayguy

First on my list of my series of yes' and no's is Atom Araullo.
I've been watching him on TV since his 5 and Up days and always... always he never fails to amaze me. He has it all. The looks, the brains, and definitely good attitude. But he belongs to my NO list. Have not met him personally, there's no way our paths would cross, and there's no chance of (of course) getting close (you know what I mean).
- So, NO: No stars (or planets) could give him to me.

Second, Singapore.
I've promised my aunt to visit her this year. I don't know, maybe I can find ways to fly there...
My birthday's coming and it's (I think) the perfect time to make-pacute with whoever I think has a generous heart to finance me with this getaway thing. Prospect: Nanay.
-So, YES: I believe Heaven is kind, Singapore here I come.

Third on my list...
is the world's favorite channel MTV.
I spent my teenage life having this idea that I can be the next Britney Spears. MTV probably was the one factor that made me dream a bit bigger than anyone else at my age back home.
-Yes, no matter what happens I will get myself on MTV. Definitely not a VJ, I'm aiming for a behind-the-camera job. This is the one dream I've never thought of dropping yet.

And lastly... my biggest concern as of now... growing my hair.
I miss my long hair... I miss having it ponytailed, braided, or just tied lowly. It took me three people to tell me I look better with my long hair before deciding to grow it long again.
-Yes, I will grow my hair... right after summer, I think my hair's just below my shoulder na.
And for those people wondering if I'll follow what Britney did with her hair
(knowing that I'm a fan of hers)...
-No, I wont. (period)


No comments: