Saturday, May 26, 2007

rain

We welcomed the angry rain, which i supposed signaled the beginning of the rainy season last night in party faces and in string bikinis. The bikinis we failed to wear this summer.

We ran around the rooftop at Ms. Ging's place, sung, and danced with the lightning as our disco light and the roaring thunder as Puff Daddy.

The three of us girls (Ms. Ging, Jonifel, and I) had something to celebrate. Maybe for the two of them it was about losing pounds, being single, and a successful career life. For me it was independence, freedom, and probably maturity.

Last night, as raindrops did its forte, which is reviving the world, I gathered thousands of them in my palms and thought of my hands and my life as one of their handiworks.

1 comment:

veraLeigh said...

wow.
i could have danced there with you guys! :)