Saturday, June 28, 2008

...a friend got confused...

My friend's a girlfriend material slash "asawahunon nga type"... slash buotan, stick-to-one, walang ka-adve-adventure sa buhay, in short boring. She's been with this guy for quite awhile now... treated right "yes", happy "maybe", satisfied "maybe". From the very beginning, she was aware that they don't have anything in common... most of the time di magkatagbo ilang mga utok... but because the guy displayed so much care, so much love, and sweetness, and all... my friend said "why not?". My friend's been to a lot of relationships in which, mas dako ang iyang love compared to the love nga gi-invest sa iyang partner and she thought, "this time balihon na sab nato"... So there... she was "happy"... the guy was so consistent and she has never been with a guy sooo consistent... but later, consistency became a bore na para niya. My friend, subconsciously, ni-entertain sa idea nga mangitag adventure... well, came the adventure she was looking for. She met a guy, "a friend of a friend"... well, he's really not the kind that my friend would be interested into... but I don't know, nagka-click ra sila. "He's cool, and pretty much a gentleman, and he knows how to have fun." They've been out for several times, "the boyfriend doesn't know... the boyfriend is confident his girl's doing no such thing." My friend keeps telling me, "he doesn't need to know, we're going out as friend and nothing more." The guy's aware my friend's in a relationship but it never seemed to bother him. And honestly, I've never seen my friend sooo happy when she talks about him and all the fun stuff they've done together. So I told her, "di man gyud na pwede nga magdugay nga ing-ana ang situation, you have to decide, you have to choose, or else, everyone gets hurt." Og tuod man... months past... si guy nag-moda, and he asked my friend, "what am i to you?". My friend felt the pressure. Mao na ni ron... naproblema na siya... she said, "di ko mubuwag sa akong uyab."... kay "1) he has not done me wrong, 2) he's happy and I believe I'm happy with him, 3) i just can't break his heart... and lalalala." A friend then said to my friend, "the guy has no right to demand anything from you since the guy knew from the very beginning kung unsa iyang position ug asa ra siya nga ang-ang." I said to my friend, "he took the risk, gi-sawo pud nimo, it's a messy situation, pero and dapat musulbar, ikaw ra." My friend replied, "naglibog ko unsa akong buhaton, I don't want to lose my boyfriend and I don't want to lose him either." Another friend of my friend said, "you can't have both girl... you must choose, and must choose to be happy."

No comments: