Thursday, January 01, 2009

A day before 09

1. i'm broke.

2. i felt like quitting my job (for some immature reason).

3. i thought i should get married this year, quit my job, and be a full-time housewife.

4. wished for the rain to pour heavily, when it did, i prayed for it to stop.

5. visited a card reader for a new year story, he said long engagements do not work for me and that i should get married soon (perfect!).

6. took my sister for a 30-minute shopping at sm. she wanted a new pair of jeans for new year. with the money i borrowed from ms. v, we purchased a green apple colored skinny jeans and a green apple colored thong sandals. (don't ask, she just said "hmmm... murag vitamins sa mata ang color, i like it").

7. i thought i should start reading books again, went to powerbooks and bought a novel, "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time" by mark haddon. released in 2003, the story is about an autistic 15-year-old kid who wants to solve a murder case and write a novel about it, a neighbor's dog was killed.

8. bought a dark cherry mocha frappucino at starbucks, the sticker went to ms. roda's card, two more stickers and she'll get that red organizer!!! (she gave me that special assignment before leaving for Davao).

9. had dinner at andok's, the cashier said she knew me... ( "ummmm... Karen Asutillo? happy new year ma'am").

10. it was really hard to find a cab, but it was harder to find a jeepney with vacant seats.

11. a woman sporting a katie holmes hairstyle accidentally stepped on my right foot she said sorry but accidentally dropped her groceries on my left foot when she sat beside me.

12. brought my sister to the station. had 10pm-6am night shift (2pm-10pm on Jan.1), i left her there the entire time while i hopped from one police alarm to another. first a shooting incident in Lahug, a lechon house owner was killed. next, another shooting alarm, then a fire alarm, stubbing alarm, firecracker victims rushed to hospitals. (my sister stayed awake the whole time i left her).

No comments: