Monday, October 30, 2006

WORK OR NO WORK?!

Today, I have decided to love my job, respect it, enjoy it, and never underestimate it. Usahay kapoy, but nobody actually said everything is easy in this life anyways.

Tatay always says “Ang nutrients muagi una sa roots before going to the stems, to the leaves, and to the flowers. Magsugod gyud na sa ubos. That’s how plants grow and that is how you grow.”

Pero dili man malikayan nga saputon ko. Knowing that I deserve a way better job than what I have right now. Something nga magamit gyud og maayo ang akong abilidad.

But who knows, maybe there’s a lot in store for me. After all, life is full of surprises and patience is a virtue. I need to wait for my time to get there.

Tatay is right, I’m still young. I don’t have to rush things up, and I believe I’m well-armed to take on any challenges. Ok ra.

From now on, there will be no more images of Fiddo Dido gunned in the head when I do tons of idiot boards, there will be no more screaming “HELL!!!” under my throat when I do somebody else’s job, and there will be no more thought of “I’m here to make other people lazy.”

Instead, I will keep in mind that everything I go through everyday with this job is a learning experience. Bisan ang akong trabaho for that minute igo ra mag-distribute og tubig.

I will love my job, respect it, enjoy it, and never underestimate it and my job will do the same to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh, ok.
but it's never that wrong to go complaining once in a while.
basta buhat lang jud ta's taman hangtud kaya pa.