Thursday, October 12, 2006

Ngeks! Nagdrama ko

ONE, TWO, THREE
It is not everyday that I can be with you guys, I'm not even always there when you call out for a bonding session over coffee or something, in fact, I am always the one who never gets myself available for you when I just feel not to. I always have excuses for not coming down with you and surprisingly, I get excused easily and whatever mistakes I do I am always forgiven. I don't know, maybe because I don't matter that much to you guys as anyone in the group does or maybe you all know me too well, you know how I wanted things to be and how I wanted me to be.
Wala lang.
I just want to say thank you for actually opening a world for me to where I can spread my arms, go for a walk without exhaustion, and think more freely. I have not gotten far, as far as you guys, but thinking of all the things I have learned and experienced because of you, I say, I am indeed lucky.
Chai is becoming rich and famous in the box, Liyo is still underwater with July and he can't just go up for an air with us but hopefully he can soon, Jay is probably eating too much pasta already in Italy. And there's just the three of us trying to find time every week after work and school to talk over things both important and trivial.
Sooner or later, maybe we will join the other three moving around, searching the world alone or with some new people, marking our own territory, for self-fulfillment. Whatever happens... it is with you guys that I was able to build courage in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**sniff*
is chai really becoming rich? drat. i should have learned to sing diay niadtong naa pako sa tiyan sa akong mama.

bitaw...ngano man ka yen!!!????!!!
sige alibi....

uhm, on second thought, aren't we the ones who are demanding?

WATEEEVUUHH.
life is so full of happy reds, i can barely contain it in one smile or tear.

Carine Era Mozo Asutilla said...

hay nako ver... wala lang... maybe just missed u all badly... la lang...mura na man gud og nawala si Liyo og kalit...

ipiyong lang nako akong mata...