Monday, March 05, 2007

Read Here If You Want To Know How I Am

In case you people would want to know if I'm still alive, just read on.

Seven days in Negros Oriental already. Passed through Dumaguete Boulevard night time twice only since I've gotten here. Walked pass Silliman University four times for the last two days but never have actually gotten inside the huge campus yet. Been to Siaton for a feature story on Balanan Lake. I've visited Valencia to see their strawberry farm. Went to a couple of Team Unity presscon. Have seated next to Mike Defensor, who was wearing the same polo in his campaign poster. Shook hands with Ed Angara and Vic Magsaysay. I've shared tables with Negros' local politicians too and I noticed most of them are good looking though they're quite old. No, I'm not a fan of politicians still. I've met some of Negros' media people and they were all nice and accommodating. I've interacted with Dumaguete policemen and surprisingly most of them are physically fit (I'm talking about small tummies). Ranked fourth in text twist in the office's pc (my aim is to defeat Fil Lamberan's score). So far, i think these are the things that would make you picture me out doing fine. But I suggest you read on...

I've never eaten anything healthy (as if naman I eat anything healthy anywhere), I have chowking for brunch, jollibee for dinner but tomorrow I think I'm going to try greenwich and Scooby's. I've never applied lotion since I came here (and I can see white lines everytime I scratch my arms, it's gross I know but I haven't actually gone to any store yet to buy toiletries). Haven't had good ligo (that's even more gross). I' ve never had a good night sleep. I have no bed, you know the normal bed. I have no blanket or a pillow or anything that is required to get a good good sleep and to dream beautiful dreams at night. My clothes are still in my bag because I dont have any place where I could possibly lay them neatly. So, see... nakikisilong lang ako. I only have walls, floor, and roof. And this situation will last till the end of the month. Maybe by the time mabalik na ko Cebu, I would stop complaining about having such a small room. At least di ba it's my own room, mine...

As of now, I'm trying to get use with such a small space, literally and figuratively.
See you guys soon... by the time maghimamat ta mugakos ug muhalok gyud ko ninyo. Just imagine how much I'm missing all of you... if only you're all here gamay'ng ispasyo wouldn't matter to me.

1 comment:

liyo denorte said...

yen, pasensya, i just want to jot down my best regards on ur "shout" page but when i start typing, words keep on spilling from my head.. so i better post it here...

ei Yen!!!.. sorry karon ra ko kahapit dire.. busy ang life.. i tried to txt u in the past, only to know recently, bag-o na diay imong #.. sniff! in addition, knowing ur somewhere in the western coast makes me wonder what kind of life ur having there.. im both excited and proud for u! i bet ur creating "waves" now in the field of broadcasting ("whatever" heheh).. i hope people there in dumaguete love u the same level how people love u here in cebu.. hugs..

meanwhile... nag totally, as in "totally" peace na ming vera.. like magkita mi kanunay out of the sudden (maybe tuyoon gyud sa ginoo) or maybe nagkabalios lang tingali atong mga ti-naii.. so this lead us to talk then reconcile then finally patch things up.. happy sad ko para kay chai ug nilang russ kay wala gyud mapalong ilang mga baga.. they are totally ablaze for their passion for the arts.. maona nga magkatapok nami usab once in a while.. ikaw nasay wala sa scene.. sad..

anyway, still, na-windang ko nimo.. like hey! ka hectic ba sa imong media life there mare.. as in VIPs gyud imong mga kasalimuha.. hmp! thats pretty cool! i like that!

giggles..

sos! kung pwede palang makabisita nimo il do that, para naay tig prepare ug dala sa imong gamit kung naa kay field report, or mag andam sa imong meals, imasahe ba naku imong tangkugo ug sakiit na abaga.. sigh.. unsaon nalang.. but hopefully.. (like muttering a prayer) may unta maka meet kag somebody---like "special someone" who could take off those inconvenience sa imong stay there.. or basin naa na, wla lang ko kaybaw...

giggles..

cg yen, murag nitaas nani.. can't wait to see u agian..
amping..

sail on..

liyo =)